2018 CGHC Broker Survey Official Rules
Eligibility dates: May 11, 2018 to June 1, 2018
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. To enter, complete the 2018 Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative (CGHC) broker survey in full and provide your first and last name, company name and email address. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to CGHC employees for purposes of contacting you with information related to health insurance, survey results and this contest.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing. Winners will be notified via email within four weeks of the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. Drawing will be made on a strictly random basis.
- PRIZE: One (1) individual Amazon gift card, valued at $100.00. With respect to prize, federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed.
- ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this contest is open to any CGHC appointed broker that receives and responds to the 2018 broker survey. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry, a legal US resident and an appointed broker to CGHC to be eligible. Employees of Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this contest. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.