CGHC HEALTHIER BETTER YOU
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative has implemented a Quality Improvement program called CGHC Healthier Better You to improve the health of members with Diabetes.
CGHC members who successfully complete the CGHC Healthier Better You program are eligible to receive a $50 Walmart gift card!
Members are identified to participate in this initiative and can be eligible for a gift card by obtaining a Hemoglobin A1c lab test at least once during your plan year and participating in our Diabetes Disease Management Program (DDMP), operated by Optum Healthcare, for at least 6 consecutive months.
In order for the $50 Walmart gift card to be awarded, members must meet the following participant requirements:
- Continue to be a CGHC member that meets the eligibility requirements for the duration of the program; and
- Obtain any statin medication listed on the enclosed flyer from your CGHC in-network doctor in 2018; and
- Obtain at least one (1) Hemoglobin A1c lab test in 2018; and
- Remain on your Statin medication for at least 80% of the time for six (6) consecutive months.
- You will automatically be mailed a $50 Walmart gift card after we can validate, through your pharmacy and medical claims, that you have filled and adhered to your statin prescription 80% of the time for six consecutive months, and that you have received at least one Hemoglobin A1c test.
- The reward1 will be granted if you follow the above steps and obtain at least one Hemoglobin A1c lab test within your plan calendar year. This test must be submitted as a medical claim to CGHC by your healthcare provider.2
1Reward will be distributed within 60-90 days after successful completion. Successful completion is 6 consecutive months of participation in CGHC’s Diabetes Disease Management Program in your plan calendar year, AND receipt of a claim for at least one Hemoglobin A1c lab test during the plan calendar year. Reward is limited to One (1) $50 Walmart gift card per eligible participant during your plan year. You will be responsible for any tax consequences of earning the reward.
2Medical claim will be subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Participation in the program is voluntary. CGHC reserves the right to change or discontinue this program.