MEMBER ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Your cooperative. Your committee.
If you have good ideas about improving health care and insurance that you would like to share, and if you are willing to listen to other good ideas and work collaboratively with other members toward real solutions, you should consider joining our Member Advisory Committee.
The purpose of the Member Advisory Committee is to ensure that our products, services and communications are meeting members’ needs. The duties and responsibilities of the committee include:
- Providing input and feedback to the cooperative on services and products
- Supporting the cooperative by providing input on member communications
- Serving as a sounding board for the board and staff when questions or concerns arise
- Helping to shape CGHC policies
- Providing specific information, recommendations and reports to the staff and board when requested
There is no limit to the number of members that can serve on the Member Advisory Committee. The committee meets approximately four times per year, typically by phone or in our Brookfield offices. Meetings last ninety minutes and committee members are always welcome to call in as well.
If you are committed to the CGHC mission and are willing to commit time to participate, please complete the form below and a member of our staff will be in touch to discuss details and answer any questions: