SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
CGHC’s Board of Directors is looking for new members!
As a cooperative, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative is governed by a Board of Directors elected from our membership. From now until March 7th, any member age 18 or older may nominate themselves or another CGHC member to serve on our Board beginning June 2020.
- Review CGHC’s Board of Directors Roles and Responsibilities to understand the expectations of Board members and the criteria the CGHC Nominations Committee will use to select candidates. Click here to view the PDF.
- Complete our nominations form before March 7th. You can complete the form to the right, or download this PDF and send it to email@example.com. Please be sure to fill out the entire form.
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This step is required in addition to the nominations form.
Once nominations are received, the following process will be used to elect our new Board of Directors:
- Board nominees will be screened for eligibility. Only CGHC policy holders over age 18 with memberships in good standing will be considered for board service to serve for 1, 2 or 3 year terms.
- Nominees will be contacted by CGHC staff and nominees moving to the next phase of the application process will be sent an online survey. Then the Nominations Committee will arrange interviews with nominees that meet the criteria for board selection.
- Potential nominees will be required to complete a form and pass a background check to move forward in the process.
- The Board of Directors will approve the candidates for election as recommended by the Nominations Committee in April, and ballots and candidate bios will be mailed to all CGHC members in May.
- Elections will be contested, meaning that we will have more individuals on the ballot than seats open. Ballots will be accepted through June. Votes will be counted and independently verified, and the new Board will become operational by July.
Questions? Call us at 877.514.2442
or send an email to email@example.com
Please note: Federal law prohibits a representative of most other Wisconsin health insurance carriers or Federal, State or local government from serving on the Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative (CGHC) Board of Directors. All Board Members must meet ethical, conflict-of-interest and disclosure standards and pass a background check.
The information you provide will be used by the Nominations Committee appointed by the CGHC Board of Directors to select the candidates best qualified to serve on the cooperative’s Board. Selected candidates will be on the ballot for election by CGHC’s membership starting in May.