SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
We will be accepting nominations until March 5th.
CGHC’s Board of Directors is looking for new members!
As a cooperative, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative is governed by a Board of Directors elected from our membership. From now until March 5th, any member age 18 or older may nominate themselves or another CGHC member to serve on our Board beginning June 2018.
- Review CGHC’s Board of Directors Roles and Responsibilities to understand the expectations of Board members and the criteria the CGHC Nominations Committee will use to select candidates. Click here to view the PDF.
- Complete our nominations form before March 5th. You can complete the form to the right, or download this PDF and send it to email@example.com. Please be sure to fill out the entire form.
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This step is required in addition to the nominations form.
Once nominations are received, the following process will be used to elect our new Board of Directors:
- Board nominees will be screened for eligibility. Only CGHC policy holders over age 18 with memberships in good standing will be considered for board service.
- Nominees will be contacted by CGHC staff, and the Nominations Committee will arrange interviews with nominees that meet the criteria for board selection.
- Potential nominees will be required to complete a form and pass a background check to move forward in the process.
- The Board of Directors will approve the candidates for election as recommended by the Nominations Committee in April, and ballots and candidate bios will be mailed to all CGHC members in May.
- Elections will be contested, meaning that we will have more individuals on the ballot than seats open. Ballots will be accepted through the end of our Annual Meeting scheduled for May 22, 2018. Votes will be counted and independently verified, and the new Board will become operational before the end of June.
Questions? Call us at 414.847.9501
or send an email to email@example.com.
ELECTIONS TENTATIVE TIMELINE:
Please note: Federal law prohibits a representative of any other insurance carrier or Federal, State or local government from serving on the Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative (CGHC) Board of Directors. All Board Members must meet ethical, conflict-of-interest and disclosure standards and pass a background check.
The information you provide will be used by the Nominations Committee appointed by the CGHC Board of Directors to select the candidates best qualified to serve on the cooperative’s Board. Selected candidates will be on the ballot for election by CGHC’s membership starting in May 2018.