Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
What are your little zoo animals up to this summer? Send us your best, cutest, or funniest photos of your pets by July 17, 2017 for a chance to win two tickets to the Milwaukee County Zoo. We’d love to see photos of pets with props and costumes!
All members are invited to submit a photo of your favorite furry (or not so furry) friend. You can submit up to five photos between July 7 and July 17, 2017. For each photo, your name will be entered into the drawing. Five names will be drawn on July 18, 2017 and each will receive two tickets to the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Email your photos to Photos@CommonGroundHealthcare.org today!
July 7, 2017 – July 17, 2017: Send in your photos.
July 18, 2017: Winners names will be drawn!
- All photos must be of a pet.
- Submit up to five photos.
- Photographs must be in digital format (captured with either a digital camera or scanned from a film slide, negative, or print) and submitted in .JPG, .TIF, or .PNG format. If possible, photos should be 300dpi.
- Each entry must be submitted to Photos@CommonGroundHealthcare.org. By submitting your photos, you agree to the official submission guidelines.
- Photos with watermarks will not be considered. We plan to features the photos on our website and publications.
- Participants must be 18 years or older and a member of Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative.
Questions? Email Photos@CommonGroundHealthcare.org
SUBMIT A PHOTO
Email photos to Photos@CommonGroundHealthcare.org.
- 2 Tickets to the Milwaukee County Zoo